Auspicious Adventures

In my world the ideas of going through school and life one step at a time occur every day. Life also entitles others to handle different situations at random. Through my experiences, my adventures describe the different ordeals that occur

Friday, June 29, 2007

The Noticeable Sign of Affection

Sometimes when a person wakes up in the morning, he or she can automatically tell if the day is going to be ordinary, or somewhat-ordinary. Every person has had these types of days because when asked how the day went the only reply that comes to mind is "Well, nothing really". When a somewhat-ordinary day occurs, a person can elaborate by telling a sign or event that seemed out of the routine. Like a slot machine, a person can never anticipate if the day is going to be ordinary, or extraordinary.

Since childhood, I have seen signs that can make a person's day somewhat ordinary. The biggest example is when I am walking around the house and my brother or dad point out something to me. The description can be put into a somewhat riddle: What appears on your face when you least expect it, and is given to you after someone delivers it? The answer: Lipstick imprint. Sometimes I am talking to my brother and he says, "Oh looks like you got hit too". Thinking about this statement, I ponder on what he means until I look into the mirror.

Usually at that moment I cry out in my mind "Gah!" I rub my cheek, yet it does not come off that easily. Amazing what that substance is made of, there must be a fine print on those things saying "Warning, can make implants on cheeks when touched, some side effects on a victim may be vigorous wiping, or a need to use water. After the crisis has passed, I hear "Who else wants to go on trip through the shopping universe?, oh and you have an appointment so you have no choice." In submission I walk to the car and think "Time to break out the brochures."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home