Auspicious Adventures

In my world the ideas of going through school and life one step at a time occur every day. Life also entitles others to handle different situations at random. Through my experiences, my adventures describe the different ordeals that occur

Monday, June 25, 2007

We Are Sorry For Your Inconvenience

Usually when a person goes out for the summer, he or she expects a nice time for R & R. Unfortunately, it seems my agenda has already been made without my knowing I had an agenda. To start off, after a week that I had finished school I had Drivers' Ed. The class lasted for four days, but it was 8 hours long (for each class). (Granted though, that if I did not take this class I would be spending three months on it for the real school year). I was happy though when I went to Tahoe, because I was finally given a reprieve from the "agenda". My efforts to relax though were foiled when I returned to home base. This is how the week went for chronology : Monday : Calm before the storm of events, Tuesday: See optometrist and travel with mom across the shopping universe. Wednesday: Take Permit test, travel with mom across the shopping universe once more. Thursday: Physical, (and yes), travel across the shopping universe with mother. Friday: Relax! *whew*

After that week had passed I realized that the shopping universe relates to one big chain; They are all connected no matter what supply they offer. Maternal units, as I have seen, follow this chain and students like myself are dragged along for the flight. While I am sitting in the car I almost hear an air waitress saying " We are now above the shopping store of Macy's, the flight home will be delayed for another few hours, we are sorry for your inconvenience." "For now why don't you look inside your pamphlet to see all the stores we will be going to today." This is the point where a sigh from the passengers is appropriate. The best statement one can hear from the waitress is "Since our time is running a little behind schedule, we will be cutting back our shop visits and delivering our passengers back home." Since the air waitress is concentrating on piloting, she does not hear the passengers stretch out their arms and say "Woo hoo!" The most important lesson I learned from all of this is that pamphlets for the "agenda" should be a lot shorter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home