Auspicious Adventures

In my world the ideas of going through school and life one step at a time occur every day. Life also entitles others to handle different situations at random. Through my experiences, my adventures describe the different ordeals that occur

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Life's Balance

Beautiful seed how I long to see your face,
Slowly ascending through the earth’s protecting vase.
I wait as the time flows steadily by,
Urging encouragement to open your eyes.
Alas! The time awaited has come,

You breech the ground as a small green crumb.
Twirling around in wondrous laughter,
Never suspecting any disaster.
Months pass away and you steadily bud,
Petals penetrate suggesting, “Not a dud!”
You never fail to give off a light,

Rain makes you brighter, escalating in height.
Once again time enters the door,
Hinting some day, “You’ll no longer soar”
Majestic still, you remain standing
Ovations from the audience are surely demanding.

You stretch out to grasp the blue sky,
Falling short, just a little, you try not to cry.
Slowly admitting you acknowledge the fact,
Your petals shine dimmer, your stem has turned black.
I come in one day to see your face,
Which is no longer there, just a memory erased.

I raise you up in the palm of my hand,
Never knowing if I can understand.
I place you outside, on a grass luscious with green,
Smiling that you could once not be seen.
A bird soon arrives and takes you away.

Flying into the sunset, savoring today.
Years have gone by and I wander to hills,
Admiring the ground, as if gutted with gills.
A breeze throws my hat and I pursued a chase,

Picking it up I see a familiar face.
Stretched out in the valley that no one has seen,
My face is uplifted and eyes remain keen.
You stretched yourself to a place no one would bother,

Spreading into the lives based off of your fathers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home